There are many home remedies for blackheads that you might want to employ in order to get rid of the annoying blackhead. Some of the methods are as follows:
1. Mixing 1 tsp. of ground nut oil and 1 tsp. of fresh lime juice. Apply the mixture to the face to prevent the development of blackheads
2. Mixing 1/4 cup of hot water with 1 tsp. of Epsom salt. Add 4 drops of iodine. Stir well and let the mixture cool down. Use a cotton ball, dip it into the mixture and apply to blackheads and the area surrounding it. Let it dry then remove gently using a clean cloth. This method is one of the excellent home remedies for blackheads.
3. Apply a mixture of fresh lime juice and grounded drumstick pods and leaves on blackheads.
4. Apply a paste made of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves on your face every night for 10 to 15 minutes then wash with warm water.
5. The method of steaming to open the pores making it easy to remove blackheads is also a great way to get rid of blackheads.
6. Make a facial wash by mixing fresh lime juice and a glass of boiled milk. Apply to face and wash off with water afterwards.
7. Make a paste made of ground radish seeds in water and apply on blackheads.
8. Apply a paste made up of 5 grams red sandalwood (Rakta Chandan) and turmeric with milk on blackheads.
9. Utilize green tea as facial scrub to loosen blackheads.
10. Make a poultice of grated potatoes and apply on the affected parts.